Bureau for Visual Affairs is a leading digital agency based in London that attracts some of the most influential clients from within the cultural and corporate sectors. We are focused on delivering content and utility-driven user-experiences. Recent clients include Damien Hirst, V&A, Marc Quinn, SHOWstudio, Old Spitalfields Market and Whistles. We are looking for a Mid Level Digital Designer to join our team at our office in Borough, London.
The role’s main responsibility is working alongside our design and development team in the creation and delivery of various projects. The role will enable you to develop your skill set from prototyping to delivery but will be specifically focused on user interface design.
- 3+ years experience in an agency environment or similar
- Work comfortably in Adobe CC, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable creating detailed wireframes, prototypes and interface design
- Strong understanding of typography and information hierarchy
- Knowledge of a digital design process — UX, Design, Delivery
- Experience of Invision, Adobe XD, Sketch and Principle a bonus
- An understanding of front-end languages a benefit (HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery)
- Good attention to detail and layout
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills